Process for Changing USATF Club Affiliation
After reviewing the request, the membership chair will either make the change in your member profile or request additional information.
- Only an athlete (or his/her legal guardian) can request a club affiliation change (coaches may not make this request).
- Send a "Club Transfer Request" as an e-mail to USATF Potomac Valley Association membership chair - firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: Herb Nichols at email, email@example.com.
- Include the following:
- Athlete's name and USATF membership number
- The reason for requesting the change
- Your current club affiliation (including "unattached")
- The name of the new club you want to be affiliated with
- FireStom Elite Track Club
- USATF Club # 10-1256
- The name of the event/meet, location, and date where you last competed for a USATF club (if applicable)