Change Affiliation

Process for Changing USATF Club Affiliation

After reviewing the request, the membership chair will either make the change in your member profile or request additional information.
  • Only an athlete (or his/her legal guardian) can request a club affiliation change (coaches may not make this request).
  • Send a "Club Transfer Request" as an e-mail to USATF Potomac Valley Association membership chair - and cc:  Herb Nichols at email,
  • Include the following:
  • Athlete's name and USATF membership number
  • The reason for requesting the change
  • Your current club affiliation (including "unattached")
  • The name of the new club you want to be affiliated with
    • FireStom Elite Track Club
    • USATF Club # 10-1256
  • The name of the event/meet, location, and date where you last competed for a USATF club (if applicable)